The lovely and leethal Lee Meredith is holding a 24 Hour Make-Along this weekend. The idea is to spend some quality time with your crafting/making life, stay up all night, or commit to some sort of time span, where you can really devote your time and attention to your work.

I am not good without sleep. I never ever pulled a true all-nighter in university. I become a heinous bitch. Really, ask the hubby.

So I set myself the challenge to do 12 hours of crafting over the course of the weekend. I'm forever going on about the things I could make, should make, or whatever, and I really really really need to just do them. So!

This evening, I made my quiver!! Bear has gotten me really into archery, and so I've got to start making my own gear. I made a hip quiver that hangs from a belt or belt loop - it's even reversible, and lined with green plaid. I've found the materials to make my bracer, and I should have pulled out the necessary bits for the fingers of my archery gloves at the same time. Oh well.

I figure those 3 projects should cover me for the weekend, and outfit me a little better for next Tuesday.

Night!

0 comments: